Hartfiel Automation consists of four branches covering nine states with over 100 employees. We serve Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Western Missouri and Texas. Our company provides pneumatic, hydraulic, motion control, and automation solutions.
50 Year History!
Hartfiel's History: Solutions beyond components ... since 1958.
Hartfiel Automation has a strong, rich history marked by the influences of many great people.1958
- Bill Hartfiel founded The Hartfiel Company May 01, 1958 in Minneapolis, MN serving customers in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Wisconsin.
- Myron Moser (future President/CEO) joined the Hartfiel sales team.
- Myron Moser becomes President of Hartfiel.
- Bill Hartfiel appoints Myron Moser as the new President/CEO of Hartfiel.
- Craig Ohlson joins the Hartfiel sales team (future Vice President of Sales & Marketing).
- President/CEO, Myron Moser develops the trademarked process, CPR (Customer Profit Reinforcement).
- Hartfiel expands into new markets by purchasing Mid State Motion in Des Moines, IA to serve customers in Iowa and Nebraska. Ted Kraft joined Hartfiel at this time as its new Senior Vice President.
- Hartfiel expands again by opening a branch in Kansas City, KS to serve customers in Kansas, Western Missouri, and Northern Oklahoma.
- Hartfiel earns ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Hartfiel South Inc was established in Dallas, TX to handle the customer base in Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
- Hartfiel celebrates 50th anniversary.
- Hartfiel South Inc acquires eFluidPower located in Houston, TX to expand its reach further into Texas.
- Jeffrey B. Murphy joins Hartfiel as its new Chief Financial Officer.
- Hartfiel South Inc merges with The Hartfiel Company and both begin doing business as Hartfiel Automation. Hartfiel Automation launches a brand new logo and new website.
- Knowledge Center